Effects of plant protein and animal protein on lipid profile, body weight and body mass index on patients with hypercholesterolemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
We performed a meta-analysis on the impact of plant protein or animal protein on physique weight (BW), physique mass index (BMI) and blood lipid profiles in sufferers with hypercholesterolemia.
We used topic and free phrases to look PubMed, Embase and Cochrane Library databases. The chance-of-bias analysis instrument was used to evaluate literature high quality.
Information merging and statistical analyses have been carried out utilizing Overview Supervisor 5.three and Stata 13.0. All indicators have been expressed because the imply distinction (MD) and 95% confidence interval (95% CI). The heterogeneity check was performed in response to I2 and Q exams. We used Egger’s check to judge publication bias quantitatively.
This was a meta-analysis of intervention trials. Thirty-two research (1562 sufferers) have been included. The standard of the included research was acceptable. In contrast with consumption of animal protein, plant protein lowered complete ldl cholesterol (TC) (MD = – 0.19 mmol/L, 95% CI – 0.26, – 0.12), triglyceride (MD = – 0.07 mmol/L, 95% CI – 0.13, – 0.02), low-density lipoprotein ldl cholesterol (LDL-C) (MD = – 0.19 mmol/L, 95% CI – 0.26, – 0.13), very low-density lipoprotein ldl cholesterol (MD = – 0.05 mmol/L, 95% CI – 0.09, – 0.01), TC/LDL-C ratio (MD = – 0.17, 95% CI – 0.32, – 0.02) and LDL-C/HDL-C ratio (MD = – 0.20, 95% CI – 0.33, – 0.06) considerably and elevated high-density lipoprotein ldl cholesterol (HDL-C) (MD = 0.03 mmol/L, 95% CI 0.01, 0.06) ranges, however had no impact on BW (MD = – 0.41 kg, 95% CI – 2.14, 1.33) or BMI (MD = 0.11 kg/m2, 95% CI – 0.51, 0.73).In contrast with animal protein, consumption of plant protein may enhance lipid profile in sufferers with hypercholesterolemia.
The Supramap mission: linking pathogen genomes with geography to struggle emergent infectious illnesses.
- Expression and Purification of a Recombinant Enterotoxin Protein Using Different E. coli Host Strains and Expression Vectors
- Immobilization of Recombinant E. coli Cells in a Bacterial Cellulose-Silk Composite Matrix To Preserve Biological Function
- Study of the effects of 3.1 THz radiation on the expression of recombinant red fluorescent protein (RFP) in E. coli
- Overproduction of recombinant E. coli malate synthase enhances Chlamydomonas reinhardtii biomass by upregulating heterotrophic metabolism.
- Expression and purification of functional recombinant CUL2•RBX1 from E. coli
- a universal protein array system for quantitative detection of protein-protein
- blocking peptide
- body weight and body mass index on patients with hypercholesterolemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Cotranslational protein-RNA associations predict protein-protein interactions.
- Diagnostic performance of circulating exosomes in human cancer: A meta-analysis.
- Effects of plant protein and animal protein on lipid profile
- Predicting protein-protein binding sites in membrane proteins.
- protein-RNA and protein-ligand interactions.
- The functions of CAP superfamily proteins in mammalian fertility and disease.
antibodies in blood antibodies in blood test antibodies in saliva antibodies joke antibodies medical meaning antibodies movie antibodies online antibodies test antibodies test 19 antibodies test for antibodies test for coronavirus antibodies vs t cells assay kits a universal protein array system for quantitative detection of protein-protein biology cells and energy biology cells and molecules biology cells definition body weight and body mass index on patients with hypercholesterolemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Diagnostic performance of circulating exosomes in human cancer: A meta-analysis. DNA Effects of plant protein and animal protein on lipid profile Elisa Kits Predicting protein-protein binding sites in membrane proteins. protein-DNA Proteins RNA test kits for ionizer systems test kits for mdma test kits for meth test kits for mold test kits for molly test kits for nursing homes test kits for ph test kits for pools test kits news test kits ny test kits usa The functions of CAP superfamily proteins in mammalian fertility and disease. UPA vector virus definition vector virus example vector virus introduction vector virus relationship victor virus victor virus cartoonmania